Are you looking for consistent monthly design or marketing services for your business? If so, a creative or managed email retainer might be just what you need.
A monthly retainer plan is a great way to make sure your business has on-going design and marketing support without having to hire a full-time employee.
With a retainer, you can take the time you might be spending on teaching yourself design or marketing and instead invest that time back into what you do best – running your business.
Benefits of a monthly retainer:
- No overhead costs: You have access to professional design and marketing services without the cost of hiring an employee.
- Peace of mind: Draw comfort in knowing you have a guaranteed amount of hours each month that are dedicated to marketing your business.
- Simplified billing: You pay one bill each month for the duration of your retainer contract.
- Savings: You get a discounted rate compared to my a la carte rates.
I offer two types of retainer programs – Creative and Managed Email.
What types of design and marketing projects can you have created with a creative retainer?
- Content marketing: editorial planning for all of your marketing channels, keyword research, blog post creation + scheduling (post copywriting, design work or comment monitoring not included), repurposing blog post copy for sharing in emails or social posts, website page audits
- Email marketing: email editorial planning, list management, list growth planning, email copywriting, design + scheduling, and account management (email marketing-only retainers are also available)
- Advertisement design: print or digital display ad design, scheduling, and placement (social media ad or post scheduling/management not offered at this time)
- Marketing graphics: design of website, email, social media graphics
- Print collateral: design of brochures, flyers, stationery, publications, and more
- Print management: submit and manage projects for press
Ready to add consistent design and marketing support to your business?
*Story Marketing Strategy, Audience Persona, Logo Design, Brand Design, Full Email Strategy, and Email Launch Plan services are NOT included in the Creative Retainer Plans and must be purchased separately. Creative Retainers do NOT include any additional costs such as the purchase of fonts, stock images, or printed materials.
Managed Email Retainers
Interested only in ongoing support for your email marketing program?
An email retainer offers dedicated support to consistently plan, create, send, and report on your email marketing program.
I offer two types of Email Retainers – Email Strategy and Managed Email.
Email Strategy Retainer
Do you enjoy writing, creating, and scheduling your own emails? Do you just need guidance on how your email marketing program is doing and what could be in your next email? Try a Strategy Retainer!
Managed Email Retainers
If you’re looking to turn over the bulk of your email program’s management, a Managed Email Retainer offers full email marketing program support.
Each retainer option includes:
- Up to two 30-minute monthly planning calls
- Ongoing mini-program audits and strategy review, including list growth strategies
- Ongoing editorial calendar development
- Up to 1-hour of content research and copywriting of up to 300/words per email (optional but included in price)
- Email graphics creation
- Email setup and scheduling
- Monthly program and email post-send reporting
Ready to add consistent email marketing support to your business?
*Email Launch Plans, Full Email Strategy, and Sequence + Landing Page development services are NOT included in the Email Strategy or Managed Email Retainer Plans and must be purchased separately. Email Strategy and Managed Email Retainers do NOT include any additional costs such as the purchase of fonts, stock images, or subscription costs for email service program accounts.
- 3-month minimum commitment. After 3 months, cancel at any time with 14 days’ written notice.
- Each retainer includes a specific number of hours per week. If an overage occurs, you will be billed at the standard studio rate of $55 per hour.
- Unused hours will expire at the end of each month to ensure that time for your projects and those of my other clients are allocated accordingly.
- Invoices for retainers will be sent on the 15th day of each month and are due before work for the upcoming month will commence. Your invoice will include your contracted monthly retainer rate and any additional charges from the previous month.
- Retainers do not include the cost of expenses, such as fonts or stock imagery. Any expenses incurred will be cleared with you before they are purchased and will be reflected on your next invoice.
How it works
- Submit an inquiry through the Let’s Chat page.
- Once I review your inquiry, we’ll set up a time to discuss your ongoing design and marketing requirements and your budget to determine which plan best suits your needs.
- Please note, I have a limited number of retainer spots available.
- When a retainer plan and project list are agreed upon, you’ll be sent a contract and an invoice for your first month of service.
- Upon receipt of your signed contract and payment, we’ll set up your first planning call and get to work!