Immerse your customers in a personalized email journey that tells your brand’s story and helps you convert strangers into fans.
Email marketing has the best ROI (return on investment) in marketing. But what makes it so valuable isn’t the bang you get for your buck, it’s the relationships you can build with it.
The power of email lies in its ability to deliver to your subscribers a personalized journey through your brand’s story, converting strangers into fans and fans into loyal customers. The key to email success is providing valuable, relevant, consistent content to your readers – people who subscribed because they want to hear more from you.
Use your email marketing program to build on the know-like-trust factor to deepen your relationship and guide them towards loyal fandom (priming them to become loyal customers).
- Email marketing strategy
- Email marketing audit
- Email program launch package
- Email template design
- Email creation including copywriting, design, scheduling and post-send reporting
- Email account setup and management (ConvertKit, MailChimp or MailerLite)
- Automation and sequence development, creation, and management (welcome sequence, sales sequence, product launches, review emails, and more)
- List management (win-back campaigns and list clean up)
- Managed email programs (see retainer services)
Email Marketing Audit
Have an email marketing program, campaign series, or even a single email that isn’t performing as well as you’d like?
It might be time for an audit.
An email marketing audit is a great way to determine what’s working and what’s not within your entire email program so you can identify areas you can work on to improve performance moving forward.
My audit process includes an 8-point review of your current email program as well as a 10-point analysis of 3-5 of your past emails, including their analytics.
Ready to take a closer look at how your email program is performing?
“Before Tammy, I hated even thinking about sending an email. Working with her has made me more comfortable working with my email list and using it to my advantage with targeting and sequencing. She’s taken the unknown out of what to do with my list and shown me how my brand can work to give me more exposure.”clair brett, author
Email Marketing Strategy
Need help figuring out what to send, to who, and how often? An email marketing strategy can help.
Having a plan to guide your email marketing strategy is the key to its success and can save you time and frustration.
With a documented email marketing strategy, you’ll discover what to send, who to send it to, and when to send it. With a strategy in hand, you won’t have to agonize over what to talk about the next time you need to send an email.
My 8-part email marketing strategy covers the following areas:
- An analysis of your business and current email program, if one exists
- Identifying your business and email program goals
- Discovering your ideal customer and the journey they take through your sales process
- Determining what content topics and email types your program will include
- Defining the opt-in tactics you’ll use to grow your subscriber list
- Establishment of an email sending schedule and editorial calendar
- Branding and designing your email template and opt-in forms
- Guidance on what analytics to monitor to track the success of your program
Ready to add an email strategy to your marketing strategy?
Email Program Launch
Do you need to launch a brand new email program?
A launch plan is a great way to get started with email or to realign an existing program that isn’t performing as well as it should be. It covers everything from developing an email strategy to setting up your account, designing your email template, and creating your welcome email.
Please note, I currently work with the following email service providers: ConvertKit, MailChimp, and MailerLite. If you are using or plan to use a different ESP than those listed, please contact me so we can discuss your needs.